6. Community Wildfire Protection Plan Presentation (Buck Kline) — Work Session OnlyHere’s a writeup about Chief Senior Ranger Buck Kline.
There’s an appointment to a relatively new (1994) board:
7. Appointment for Introduction – South Georgia Community Service Board-Sheila Wakeley
Here’s the agenda:
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS PROPOSED AGENDA
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — September 12, 2011
- Regular Session — September 13, 2011
- Farm Day Recognition
- Community Wildfire Protection Plan Presentation (Buck Kline) — Work Session Only
- Appointment for Introduction – South Georgia Community Service Board-Sheila Wakeley
- Noise Ordinance
- Adopt Resolution accepting infrastructure for Providence Point Subdivision
- Resolution of Intent to Submit a 2012 CHIP Grant Application and Commitment Letter
- For Consideration
- Piney Woods Saddle Club Contract Renewal
- Contract with Georgia & Florida Railway, Inc. for Davidson Road Project
- 2012 CHIP Grant — Professional Services Contract with Varnadoe & Associates, Inc.
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address