Where along Val Del Road it wants to put them is not stated in the Planning Commission agenda for today. I’d guess close to the existing lots to the south, but the county ran water and sewer up to Nelson Hill, which you can see to the northwest of the NATCO tract, so the subdivision could be anywhere along Val Del in that tract.
Greater Lowndes Planning Commission
~ Lowndes County ~ City of Valdosta ~ City of Dasher ~ City of Hahira ~ City of Lake Park ~ City of Remerton ~
REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
Monday, August 26, 2019 5:30 P.M.
Public Hearing, Lowndes County South Health District Administrative Office
325 West Savannah Avenue, Valdosta, Georgia
- Call to Order, Pledge, and Invocation
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes, July 29, 2019
Point of Contact: Molly Stevenson, Lowndes County Engineering/Planning Technician (229) 671-2430
- REZ-2019-12 Val Del 61, Val Del Rd., 0072 061, 28 ac., 61 lots, R-1 to P-D, water/sewer
Thursday, September 5, 2019 5:30 pm
Point of Contact: Matt Martin, City Planning and Zoning Administrator (229) 259-3563
- VA-2019-06 Shannon Perkins, 704 Holly Drive, 0.37 acres, R-10 to R-M
- CU-2019-05 Shannon Perkins, 704 Holly Drive, Group Personal Care Home in an R-M zoning district
- OTHER BUSINESS
Resolution establishing the official copy of the minutes.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!