It probably won’t take them 15 minutes after 8 AM to breeze through this light agenda, including reappoinging Jeff Sikes to the Airport Authority, increasing “convenience fees for online and telephone payments to $2.50 per transaction”, some I-75 exit work, and a swimming pool at Moody Air Force Base. Plus a beer and wine license due to the usual change of ownership, and an HVAC maintenance contract.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, MAY 22, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, MAY 23, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- For Consideration
- Approval of Increase in Convenience Fee for Online and Telephone Payments
Approve the increase in convenience fees for online and telephone payments to $2.50 per transaction
- Renewal of Contract for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
Renew the Contract for HVAC Preventative Maintenance with Siemens Industry, Inc. and Authorize the Chairman to Sign the Agreement
- Beer & Wine License – Yogeskumar B. Patel of Jay Ma Brahmani LLC DBA Madison Discount Shoppe – 2601 Madison Hwy., Valdosta, GA
Approval of the Beer & Wine License
- Reimbursement for Preliminary Engineering for Exit 22 & 29 Utility Relocation
Authorize reimbursement of Professional Engineering Costs and Authorize the
Chairman to sign the Agreement
- Moody AFB Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Contract Modification
Moody AFB has constructed a new children’s splash pad adjacent to pool #1. Moody AFB has requested the operation and maintenance of the splash pad be add to the current contract with Lowndes County.
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!