The main Work Session took six minutes this morning, followed by an executive session, which turned out to be about easements for the Sabal Trail fracked methane pipeline, which they’re adding to the agenda to vote on tomorrow evening at 5:30 PM.
See also the agenda. Below are links to each video, followed by a video playlist.
- 1. Call to Order 5. Minutes for Approval
- 6. Appointments
- 7.a. Beer, Wine and Liquor License – Mitt’s Liquor #1 – 3498 Madison Hwy
- 7.b. Special Assessment Rate for 2016
- 7.c. Anti-Virus Software Lease
- 8. Reports County manager – closed session for realestate
- New little clock for everyone to see
- Return from closed session to add Sabal Trail item to agenda
Here’s a video playlist:
Videos: Board appointments + Sabal Trail easement!
Work Session, Lowndes County Commission (LCC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 25 January 2016.