This morning at 8:30 AM, USGS Funding Agreement for HWY 122 Stream Gauge continue funding for Little River USGS stream gage at GA 122, Abandonment of a portion of Spain Ferry Road and Kinderlou Clyattville Road because “the county has received a request” from whom wasn’t said, Dedicate a portion of Shiloh Road to whom or what wasn’t said. Plus GEMA Sheltering Memorandum of Agreement “for the sheltering of evacuees from Coastal Georgia and/or Florida in the event those areas are threatened by a hurricane”. Plus Declaration of Surplus Items and Authorization to Sell on GovDeals.com.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2015, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2015, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- 911 CALEA Award Presentation
- Georgia Forestry Commission Annual Report-Work Session
- Minutes for Approval
- For Consideration
- Abandonment of a portion of Spain Ferry Road and Kinderlou Clyattville Road
- Declaration of Surplus Items and Authorization to Sell on GovDeals.com
Declare the items surplus and authorize their sale on GovDeals.com
Documents:Declaration of Surplus Items.pdf
- GEMA Sheltering Memorandum of Agreement
Request authorization for the Chairman to sign and execute the MOA between Lowndes County and GEMA.
- USGS Funding Agreement for HWY 122 Stream Gauge
Request authorization for Chairman to execute the funding agreement to allow for continued maintenance of the current stream gauge on the Little River.
- Dedicate a portion of Shiloh Road
In accordance with county policy, a request to dedicate a portion of Shiloh Road has been received from residents in Hahira
Documents:Dedicate a Portion of Shiloh Road.pdf
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address