Here are videos of yesterday morning’s Work Session. This morning, the same day as tonight’s voting Regular Session, we got a few answers to some of yesterday’s questions about the Nuisance Abatement Ordinance:
What 1992 ordinance? Which state law? Where’s the new draft?
Here’s the old ordinance and the new draft. And the memo wrapping the new draft refers to O.C.G.A. §§41-2-7 through 41-2-17. The memo doesn’t seem to say when that Georgia law was updated.
Here’s the agenda. See also the LAKE video of the rezoning when the Planning Commission considered it and recommended approval. Curiously, the GLPC agenda item said it was for Ron Borders, and the County Commission item says REZ-2015-14 K. V. Ward. Why the difference?
Here are links to each video followed by a video playlist.
- 1. Call to Order 4. MInutes for Approval
- 5.a. REZ-2015-14 K. V. Ward, 3314 Bemiss Rd, R-21 to O-I
- 5.b. Beer and Wine License – Cheer’s – 1016 Lakes Blvd.
- 6.a. Acceptance of Infrastructure for Nelson Hills Phase III
- 6.b. Accept Proposal for Traffic Signals on Old US 41
- 6.c. FY 2015 Performance Partnership Agreement and EMPG Application
- 6.d. 2016 Delinquency Prevention and Treatment Programs Grant
- 6.e. RFP for Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- 6.f. Nuisance Abatement Ordinance
- 6.g. Purchase of Balotar Ballot Printing System
- 7. Reports – County Manager – Sink hole near Shiloh Road
Here’s a video playlist:
Videos: Unknown ordinance, numerous emergencies, small rezoning, and alcohol
Work Session, Lowndes County Commission (LCC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 10 August 2015.