Update 2019-05-12: LAKE videos.
The 103.45 acre parcel just south across US 84 from Georgia Forestry I’m guessing Richard Shelton wants to put a mobile phone tower on, because it’s listed as TWR-2019-01 on the Greater Lowndes Planning Commission agenda for tomorrow. Much smaller counties manage to post the entire packet with the agenda. At least this time the agenda is posted before the meeting without me having to call and ask where it is.
Greater Lowndes Planning Commission
Lowndes County City of Valdosta City of Dasher City of Hahira City of Lake Park
REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
Monday, April 29, 2019 * 5:30 P.M. * Public Hearing
Lowndes County South Health District Administrative Office
325 West Savannah Avenue
- Call to Order, Invocation, and Pledge
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes: March 25, 2019
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Lowndes County Judicial and Administrative Complex
Commission Chambers (2nd Floor)
327 N. Ashley Street, Valdosta, Georgia, 5:30 pm
Point of Contact: Molly Stevenson, Lowndes County Engineering/Planning Technician (229) 671-2430
- REZ-2019-06 Glenn Gregory, Stallings Rd., 0148 066 & 066A, 5.12ac., E-A to R-A & R-1, well/septic
- REZ-2019-07 Lake Park CFA, Lakes Blvd., part of 0198 139 & 0198 142, 2.68 ac., C-H & R-10 to C-H, water/sewer
- TWR-2019-01 East Valdosta G8022, US Hwy 84E, 0185 020, 103.45 ac., E-A
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!