Here’s the agenda for this morning’s Work Session and tomorrow evening’s Regular Session. See also the LAKE videos of the previous Greater Lowndes Planning Commission meeting for the New Statenville Highway rezoning.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JUNE 12, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- REZ-2017-06 New Statenville Hwy, P-D to C-G, Well and Septic, ~1.6 acres
TRC Recommendation: Approval and Approval with Conditions (Buffering)
GLPC Recommendation: Approval with Conditions (Lighting Direction, Buffering, Lighting Amount)
Documents:Rezoning Case REZ-2017-06.pdf
- For Consideration
- Speed Zone Ordinance
Adopt the Ordinance
Documents:Speed Zone Ordinance.pdf
- Annual Contract Renewal for Prison Work Details
Approval of contract
- Lowndes County Board of Health New Fee Schedule
Approval of new fee schedule
Documents:Lowndes County Board of Health Fees.pdf
- FY 18 Grant Award- Accountability Court- For State Court
- Declaration of Surplus and Authorization of Sale
Declare the items surplus and authorize the sale to Deep South Sanitation
- Resurfacing of FIve County Roads and Two Alternate Projects
Accept bid proposal and authorize execution of contract documents or direct otherwise.
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address