Advanced Disposal is back to report on their trash disposal. Did they turn in their required written report this time? How about that recycling? ADS’ Steve Edwards scheduled to report is the same who couldn’t forsee any further acquisitions before they bought three more companies. And a bunch of appointments, contracts, calendars, etc. in a very full agenda.
Shortly after the previous Commission meeting, almost a month ago, I filed an open records request for the board packet. Today at 4:35PM I got a call saying it’s ready. It takes me 30 minutes to get there. They close at 5PM.
Here’s the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2014, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2014, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street — 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearings
- REZ-2014-19 Chain Sports, Bemiss Rd & Engberg Dr R-10 to R-10 & C-G, Community Well/Septic, ~4.4 out of ~9.1 acres
- Decorative Special Tax Lighting District—Glen Laurel Phase III
- Decorative Special Tax Lighting District—Crestwood Phases III and IV
- Standard Special Tax Lighting District—Burkhalter
- Beer License—Boone and Crockett’s Grill—4991 US Hwy 41 South
- Beer & Wine/Beer, Wine & Liquor License—Shorty’s Steakhouse—4038 North Valdosta Road
- For Consideration
- Approval of 2015 Commission Meeting Schedule
- Sabal Trail Resolution
- Anti Littering Ordinance Update
- Quit Claim Deed for Abandoned Right of Way on Kinderlou-Clyattville Road
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant
- Lease Agreement for USDA
- Naming of the Lowndes County Sherriff’s Office Law Enforcement Complex & Construction of a New Sign
- EMC Storage Area Network Maintenance
- Budget Calendar
- Beer and Wine License—Jay Ma Meladi 89 corp.—3663 New Statenville Road
- Beer and Wine License—GMP Properties of Valdosta Inc.—4593 N. Valdosta Road
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address