5.a. Metropolitan Planning Organization Citizen Advisory CommitteeWe know who’s on the Land Bank Authority now: Burke Sherwood, Frank Morman, James Wright, and Joyce Evans, because the Georgia Department of Community Affairs publishes that information (neither the Lowndes County Commission nor the City of Valdosta does so). Which slot is up for appointment? Who is the County Commission considering appointing?
5.b. Valdosta/Lowndes County Landbank Authority
This is tacked onto the end of the agenda:
Immediately following the Work Session, the Commissioners will receive reports from the Valdosta/Lowndes County Industrial Authority & Valdosta/Lowndes County Parks & Recreation AuthoritySo the Industrial Authority reports to the County Commission! That’s good news.
Also this item:
6.e. Proposals for Groundwater Sampling and Analysis at the Clyattville LandfillAnd did you know they had a Special Called Meeting on 15 March 2012? Approval of minutes for that is on this agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, MARCH 27, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
Immediately following the Work Session, the Commissioners will receive reports from the Valdosta/Lowndes County Industrial Authority & Valdosta/Lowndes County Parks & Recreation Authority
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — March 12, 2012
- Regular Session — March 13, 2012
- Special Called Meeting — March 15, 2012
- Metropolitan Planning Organization Citizen Advisory Committee
- Valdosta/Lowndes County Landbank Authority
- For Consideration
- Greater Lowndes 2030 Comprehensive Plan Update & Resolution
- Rental Agreement for space occupied by the Department of Human Services, Family and Children Services, located at 206 S. Patterson Street, 2nd and 3rd Floors
- Declaration of Copiers as Surplus
- Copier Leases
- Proposals for Groundwater Sampling and Analysis at the Clyattville Landfill
- Abandonment of unopened Right of Way of Fiveash Road
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address