Julia Shewchuk updated January 19 2018: “The regular meeting of the DSSWA has been rescheduled from January 17, 2018 to Wednesday, February 7, 2018.” The agenda is the same before rescheduling, as below.
Thanks to Larry Hanson, new member to replace him, officers, and audit are on the agenda for next Wednesday for the Deep South Solid Waste Management Authority. Still nothing about coal ash from Georgia, Florida, or elsewhere.
See previous post for who’s on this Authority and who gets its grants.
REGIONAL MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
Meeting of the Board of Directors
Deep South Regional Municipal Solid Waste Management Authority
January 17, 2018
February 7, 2018
Southern Georgia Regional Commission
- Welcome and Introduction
- January 2018 Election of Officers
- Report by Nominating Committee and Motion:w
- January 2018 Nomination of New At-Large Member by Board of Directors
- Report by Nominating Committee and Motion
- Minutes of October 18, 2017 Meeting
- Draft attached for Review and Motion
- Financial Reports Oct — Dec 2017
- Review and Motion — to be distributed at meeting
- Presentation of Annual Audit Report —Denise Rackely
- Discussion to decide on a recognition for Larry Hanson for his Services to DSSWA
- Discussion and Motion
- Other Business
Next regular scheduled meeting will be on April 18, 2017, at 6 p.m.
Fax: (229) 333-5312
Phone: (229) 333-5277
327 West Savannah Avenue
Valdosta, Georgia 31601
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!