We do now have an agenda for the Greater Lowndes Planning Commission meeting tonight.
When: 5:30 PM, Monday, October 25, 2021
South Health District Administrative Office
325 West Savannah Avenue, Valdosta, GA 31601
Here is the agenda, thanks to Trinni Amiot. It also appeared online this morning. Thanks to Hahira City Planner Matt Martin for the board packet materials for the one Hahira case. We have no board packet materials for the Lowndes County cases; we have heard nothing from County Planner JD Dillard.
What we have is on the LAKE website:
Greater Lowndes Planning Commission
~ Lowndes County ~ City of Valdosta ~ City of Dasher ~
~ City of Hahira ~ City of Lake Park ~ City of Remerton ~
Monday, October 18, 2021 5:30 P.M. Work Session
Monday, October 25, 2021 5:30 P.M. Regular Session
Lowndes County South Health District Administrative Office
325 West Savannah Avenue, Valdosta, Georgia
- Call to Order, Pledge, and Invocation
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes: September 27, 2021
City of Hahira Cases:
FINAL ACTION by the City of Hahira Mayor-Council, 301 W Main St, Hahira, Georgia
Hahira Courthouse, Thursday November 4″, 2021 6:00 p.m.
Point of Contact: Matt Martin – Planning and Zoning Administrator (229) 259-3563
- HA-2021-07 David Deloach, 515 South Church Street, Rezone 5.40 acre from R-15 to C-N.
Lowndes County Cases:
FINAL ACTION by the Lowndes County Board of Commissioners, 327 N. Ashley Street,
Valdosta, Georgia, Lowndes County Judicial and Administrative Complex Commission
Chambers, 24 Floor, Tuesday November 9″, 2021, 5:30 pm
Point of Contact: JD Dillard, Director – Planning & Zoning, (229) 671-2430
- REZ-2021-22 John Sineath, 3895 Hwy 41 N, 0072 198A, .63 acres, R-1 to C-G
- REZ-2021-23 Cotton Property, 3986 Wilkerson Rd, 0189 188, 5 acres, EA to RA
- REZ-2021-24 Barry Godfrey, Mt. Zion Church Rd (multiple addresses on this parcel), 0108 167, 1.5 acres, R-10 to C-H
- TWR-2021-01 CitySwitch II, LLC, Bemiss Rd, 0144 520, New telecommunications tower
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!