The big item on the agenda for 8:30 AM Monday morning is an MoU and $25,000 to fund a Community and Economic Development Strategy. Presumably this is the 2013-2018 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) that the VDT says the Southern Georgia Regional Commission (SGRC) recently adopted.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JANUARY 22, 2018, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- For Consideration
- Abandonment of a Portion of Bradford Road N.
- Special Assessment Rate for 2018
Approval of the Special Assessment Rate
Documents:Special Assessment Rate for 2018.pdf
- Beer & Wine License – Narayanbhai Chaudhary of Khodiar 89 Corporation DBA JK Food Mart – 3663 New Statenville Hwy., Valdosta, GA
- Community and Economic Development Strategy
Approval of agreement
- Stop Loss Insurance Coverage Through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Approval of Stop Loss Insurance Coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!