REGULAR MEETING OF THE VALDOSTA CITY COUNCIL
5:30 PM Thursday, March 19, 2015
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
- Opening Ceremonies
- Call to Order
5:30 PM Meeting called to order on March 19, 2015 at Council Chambers, City Hall, 216 East Central Avenue, Valdosta, GA.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag
- Awards and Presentations
- Special Presentation of the Georgia Law Enforcement Certification Award from the Georgia Accreditation Program by the Georgia Association of Chiefs of Police (GACP)
- Minutes Approval
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- Consideration of an Ordinance to revise the City of Valdosta’s Radar Permit.
- Bids, Contracts, Agreements and Expenditures
- Consideration of a Request for Bids for the Sugar Creek Sewer Main Repair.
- Local Funding and Requests
- Consideration of an Amendment to the Design Build Contract with Parsons Engineering for an EPD Required Watershed Assessment and Associated Antidegradation Analysis for the New Withlacoochee Wastewater Plant.
- City Manager’s Report
- Council Comments
- Citizens to be Heard