On the agenda for this morning, a public hearing for a beer, wine, and liquor license for Roy E. Taylor Sr., with merely “For Consideration” for for beer and wine licenses for Daniel K. Smith. and Kalpeshkumar B. Patel.
Also continuation of the Solicitor-General's VOCA Continuation Grant and Bid on Two Motor Graders with Rome Sloper for Public Works.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2018, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- Beer, Wine, and Liquor License- Roy E. Taylor Sr. of Roy E. Taylor Sr. LLC, DBA Rascals Bar and Restaurant- 4875 HWY 41 S, Lake Park, GA
Approval of the Beer, Wine, and Liquor license
- For Consideration
- Beer & Wine License- Daniel K. Smith of Friendly Express Corp. DBA Friendly Express #105- 4129 N. Valdosta, GA
Approval of the Beer & Wine License
- Beer, Wine and Liquor License- Kalpeshkumar B. Patel of Omni & Shiya & Prince Corp., DBA Liquor King- 4960 Bemiss Rd., Valdosta, GA
Approval of the Beer, Wine, and Liquor License
- Solicitor-General's VOCA Continuation Grant
Approval of grant
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!