They meet again tonight at 5:30 PM. Last month was a very rare meeting where nobody showed up to speak for or against either item at the Greater Lowndes Planning Commission, June 26, 2017: one zoning change from Lake Park, and one Valdosta rezoning for a “personal care salon” on Woodrow Wilson Drive.
Below are links to each LAKE video followed by a LAKE video playlist. See also the agenda.
- 1.Call to Order, Invocation, and Pledge
- 2. Approval of the Meeting Minutes: May 30, 2017
- 3. 2017-05-02 City of Lake Park – Text Amendment @ GLPC Regular – 2017-06-26
4. CU-2017-04 Ron Borders – 401 Woodrow Wilson Drive
Parcel ID 0114A 006, 401 Woodrow Wilson Drive, Lowndes County Tax Assessors
- Other Business / Adjournment
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Videos: Lake Park Zoning Amendment, Valdosta personal care CUP
Regular Session, Greater Lowndes Planning Commission (GLPC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 26 June 2017.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!