This morning at 8:30 AM we’ll probably hear a storm report from Emergency Management Director Ashley Tye. And back on the agenda for the third time, REZ-2016-21 Seago, 4678 US Hwy 41 S, still trying to buy a bit of adjoining land to get up to the minimum acreage: see the LAKE videos of the previous regular session, which link to all the previous stuff.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- REZ-2016-21 Seago, 4678 US Hwy 41 S, R-1 to R-A, Well & Septic, ~2.35 acres
GLPC Recommendation: Approval
Staff Recommendation: Approval
Documents:Rezoning Case REZ-2016-21.pdf
- GA DCA — 2017 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Direction
- Crossing Closure – Dasher Johnson Road
- Crossing Closure – Kinderlou Road
Documents:Crossing Closure- Kinderlou Road.pdf
- For Consideration
- GEMA Sheltering Memorandum of Agreement
Request authorization for the Chairman to sign and execute the agreement between Lowndes County and GEMA.
- Request to purchase Public Safety Radios
Request authorization to purchase 22 new radios from Mobile Communications.
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address