An appointment, a road abandonment, three rezonings, and a bunch of for considerations. How long do you think the Lowndes County Commission and staff will discuss these things in their Work Session tomorrow morning? Five minutes? Ten? Maybe even fifteen minutes?
Here’s the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — April 23, 2012
- Regular Session — April 24, 2012
- Appointments – Lowndes County Development Authority
- Resolution – Abandonment of unopened Right of Way off US 41 South
- Public Hearings
- REZ-2012-05 Gloria Dave, Bethany Drive R-A to R-1, Well & Septic, ~3.8 acres
- REZ-2012-06 Hart Property, Whitewater & Clyattville Lake Park R-A to R-1, County Water & Septic, ~3 acres
- REZ-2012-07 McNeal Property, McNeal Road E-A to R-A, Well & Septic, 25 acres
- For Consideration
- Letter and Resolution of Support for Brookhaven III Apartments
- Acceptance of Proposal for Patching of Ousley Road
- Section 5311 Rural Transportation Program Supplemental Agreement #1
- Proposal from Doubletree Communities, LLC.
- Piney Wood Mobile Home Park Trust Indenture
- Beer License-Right Shop 2-6872 Lake Park-Bellville Rd.
- Traylor Business Service Inc. Contract
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address