7.a. Grant Re-Application for the Rural Transportation Program and Associated ResolutionIs that for T-SPLOST? Is it about the discretionary funding? Or is it about re-applying for $12 million to widen old US 41 North? Or is it a periodic update for the MIDS bus system? If they put the agenda packets on the web with the agenda, we’d know.
Oh, and this one:
8. For Consideration – Contract with the Scruggs Company for Davidson Road ProjectMaybe we’ll hear some answers to some of the questions raised by that project last time.
Here’s the agenda:
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — January 9, 2012
- Regular Session — January 10, 2012
- Appointment – Valdosta/Lowndes Metropolitan Planning Organization Citizen’s Advisory Committee
- Resolution — Delegating Authority to Administer Refunding Taxes Pursuant to OCGA § 48-5-380
- Public Hearings
- Grant Re-Application for the Rural Transportation Program and Associated Resolution
- REZ-2011-16 South Beach Commercial, US Hwy 41 South R-10 & TLA to C-G
- Decorative Special Tax Lighting District, Walker Run Subdivision
- Decorative Special Tax Lighting District, Providence Point Subdivision
- Decorative Special Tax Lighting District, Creekwood Subdivision
- Decorative Special Tax Lighting District, Laurelbrooke Subdivision
- For Consideration – Contract with the Scruggs Company for Davidson Road Project
- Reports-County Manager -Annexation Petition by the City of Valdosta
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address