They can change their meeting schedule at any time. Did you know they had a special called meeting December 1st? They didn’t mention that during their 12-13 Dec meetings; there’s no agenda for it on their web pages; and this agenda doesn’t say what it was for.
Here’s the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JANUARY 9, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Special Called Meeting — December 1, 2011
- Work Session — December 12, 2011
- Regular Session — December 13, 2011
- Valdosta/Lowndes County Conference Center and Tourism Authority
- Board of Health
- Resolution accepting Infrastructure for Laurelbrooke Subdivision
- Public Hearings-Abandonment of a portion of Bethany Road (CR 1271)
- For Consideration
- Approval of the 2012 Commission Meeting Schedule
- GA DCA — FY 2012 CDBG Requests
- Petition for Water Service along Oak Hill Drive
- Special Assessment Rate for 2012
- Budget Adjustment — Ankle Monitoring System
- Budget Calendar
- Beer & Wine License — The Green Hornet – 6867 GA Hwy 376
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Renewal
- Hart Road Lift Station Lining
- Entrance Gate at Davidson and Roberts Roads
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address