It’s a long agenda even with no rezonings, at the Lowndes County Commission Work Session this morning.
They vote Tuesday evening at 5:30 PM on $3 million in expenditures. The agenda says that $1,839,820 for Hazard Mitigation will be “Fully reimbursed to Lowndes County (90% from FEMA 10% from Pruitt Health Corporation)”.
|$1,839,820.00||Approval of Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) Applications|
|$1,084,938.91||Exit 13 Lift Station and Force Main Project|
|$50,300.00||Patrol Car Laptop Lease|
|$31,500.00||Code Red Service Renewal|
|$23,850.00||Joint Funding Agreement with USGS for Stream Gauge Maintenance|
The Stream Gauge item is for the river gauges on the Withlacoochee River at Skipper Road [sic] (Hagan Bridge) and the Little River near Hahira (Folsom Bridge).
Here is the agenda.
The board packet, received in response to a LAKE open records request, is on the LAKE website.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2022, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2022, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- For Consideration
- FY24 5311 Regional Transit Resolution
- Joint Funding Agreement with USGS for Stream Gauge Maintenance
- Code Red Service Renewal
Documents:Code Red Service Renewal.pdf
- Renewal of Disaster Related Debris Removal Contracts
- Approval of Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) Applications
- Comprehensive Facilities Energy Savings Project – Phase 2
- Transportation Investment Act (TIA) Local Project Delivery Application – Twin Lakes Road Paving and Drainage Improvements
- Patrol Car Laptop Lease
Documents:Patrol Car Laptop Lease.pdf
- FY23 Law Enforcement Training Grant
Documents:FY23 Law Enforcement Training Grant.pdf
- Service Delivery Agreement Consideration
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address