The Planning Commission said at its 26 May 2015 meeting that it needed at least a month more to review Lowndes County’s proposed changes to the Moody Activity Zoning (MAZ) Districts, which is why the County Commission is pushing back the schedule on that.
Another big item is REZ-2015-11 The Orchard at Stone Creek, yet another subdivision on Old US 41 N, this one due west of Nelson Hill on Val Del.
Here’s the agenda. Below are links to each of the LAKE videos of the agenda items, followed by a video playlist.
- Call to Order, Invocation, Pledge
- 1. Minutes for Approval
- 12. DA-2015-05 City of Dasher – Text Amendment
- 2. CU-2015-01 Mike Gung – 801 Penny Place
- 3. VA-2015-05 Bree Durden – 508 University Drive
- 4. VA-2015-06 Ron Borders 1803 Green Circle
- 5. VA-2015-07 Thomas Shapard – 400 Baytree Road
- 6. VA-2015-08 City of Valdosta Text Amendment – Landscape, Buffers, Screening
- 7. VA-2015-09 – City of Valdosta Text Amendment – Stormwater Management
- 8. REZ-2015-09 Hilda Shiver – Mt Zion Road
- 9. REZ-2015-10 Janice Kinsey 3342 Loch Laurel Road
- 10. REZ-2015-11 – The Orchard at Stone Creek 4872 Tillman Crossing Road
- 11. TXT-2015-01 Lowndes County Board of Commissioners – changes to MAZ
Here’s a video playlist:
Videos: Doublewide, Commercial, Professional, Residential, Landscape, Stormwater, Suburban, Agriculture, Schools, and Moody
Regular Session, Greater Lowndes Planning Commission (GLPC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 26 May 2015.