Adoption of the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget to be considered Monday morning and voted on Tuesday evening (see LAKE videos of Budget Hearing of two weeks ago), plus a GEFA Loan Modification (thought they approved that 26 May 2015 for the Alapaha Water Treatment Plant), a Justice Assistance Grant, a SCADA lease-purchase agreement, and the annual controversial Mosquito Contract.
Public Hearing approved last month for the Abandonment of Buck Cato Road: what’s causing all of these in the last couple years? And they’ve found an excuse for their long-desired Widening of a Portion of Old US 41 N.
Upgrade Water Main at Lake Alapaha Subdivision and Engineering and Surveying Services for Water and Sewer somewhere; we don’t know where.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2015, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2015, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street — 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearings
- For Consideration
- GEFA Loan Modification
- Interlocal Agreement-Byrne Justice Assistance Grant (JAG)
- Lease/Purchase Agreement and Resolution for New SCADA Equipment
- Upgrade Water Main at Lake Alapaha Subdivision
- Commercial Driveway for Raceway on James Road
- Widening of a Portion of Old US 41 N
- Engineering and Surveying Services for Water and Sewer Extension
- Motorola Support Agreement for Offendertrak and PMDC
- Mosquito Contract
- Adoption of the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget
- Declaration of Surplus Computers and Printers and Authorization for Disposal
- Beer License—Neil OM 2 LLC, Dba One Stop #1 — 3980 N. Valdosta Rd.
- Beer License—David T. Hall, Dba The Country Store — 3954 Old US Hwy 41
- Beer, Wine, and Liquor Catering License—Cowboys Fire Pit Grill, LLC — 1088 Lakes Blvd.
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address