The medical development to span One Mile Branch recommended by the Planning Commission is up for a vote tonight, along with sidewalk bids elsewhere, by the Valdosta City Council.
Plus September, 2013 Employee of the Month is Margaret Ellen Hill, Main Street Department.
Here’s the agenda:
REGULAR MEETING OF THE VALDOSTA CITY COUNCIL
5:30 PM Thursday, September 5, 2013
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
- Opening Ceremonies
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag
- Awards and Presentations
- Consideration of the September, 2013 Employee of the Month Award (Margaret Ellen Hill, Main Street Department).
- Minutes Approval
- Valdosta City Council – Regular Meeting – Aug 22, 2013 5:30 PM
- Public Hearings
- Consideration of an Ordinance to rezone 4.96 acres from Single-Family Residential (R- 6) and (R-10) to Office-Professional (O-P) as requested by UHS Pruitt Corporation (File No. VA-2013-12). The property is located at 1501 North Lee Street. The Greater Lowndes Planning Commission reviewed this request at their August Regular Meeting and recommended approval (7-0 vote).
- Consideration of an Ordinance for a Conditional Use Permit to allow a Residential Care Facility in Office-Professional (O-P) zoning as requested by UHS-Pruitt Corporation (File No. CU-2013-02). The property is located at 1501 North Lee Street. The Greater Lowndes Planning Commission reviewed this request at their August Regular Meeting and recommended approval with five conditions (7-0 vote).
- Bids, Contracts, Agreements and Expenditures
- Consideration of bids for the Sidewalk Installation Project on Lamar Street and North Oak Street.
- City Manager’s Report
- Council Comments
- Citizens to be Heard