- introductions by Steve Willis, CSC Board President,
- and David Kyler, CSC Executive Director,
- presentations by Paul Wolff of the City of Tybee Island about energy independence through renewable energy (including much new information since his February appearance on this blog),
- and by Robert Green, CEO of Georgia Solar Utilities (GaSU), about how they incorporated in June out of frustration at Georgia Power and Southern Company stonewalling on solar energy, the GaSU filings with the Georgia Public Service Commission that got the PSC to recommend GaSU go to the legislature to interpret or amend the 1973 Territorial Electric Service Act, and much information about the financial projections that underlie GaSU’s business plan,
- plus numerous questions from the audience.
We will probably post more later on the presentations by Paul Wolff and Robert Green, and the ensuing questions and answers. Meanwhile, here’s a video playlist of the entire event:
Videos, Solar Energy Forum
Solar Energy Forum, Center for a Sustainable Coast (CSC),
Videos by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia, 1 December 2012.