Below are links to each LAKE video of the 27 June 2017 Lowndes County Commission Regular Session, with a very few notes, followed by a video playlist. See also the LAKE videos of the previous morning’s Work Session including the Zika Presentation by Ken Lowery; and the agenda.
- 1. Order 2. Invocation 3. Pledge
- 4. Minutes for Approval
- 5.a. withdrawn 5.b. Infrastructure Creekside West Phase IV
- 5.c. Hotel/Motel Tax FY2018 County Budget Plan
- 5.d. Adopt FY 2018 budget
- 5.e. Motorola Support Agreement
- 5.f. Easement Agreement Marlene Meeks Fairway Circle
- 5.g. Relocation of Gate, etc.at Val-Tech Pump Station, and Quit -Claim Deed to GDOT
- 6. County Manager Report: request executive session for attorney-client privilege
- 8. Return from Executive Session. Adjourn.
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Videos: Budget, Tax, Sewage Pump Station, Road Abandonment
Regular Session, Lowndes County Commission (LCC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, June 27, 2017.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!