Here are videos of last month’s event organized by VDT editor Jim Zachary, director of the Transparency Project of Georgia, and Holly Manheimer, director of the Georgia First Amendment Foundation, adding to the still picture we already posted.
- Yes, the records are subject to the Open Records Act and here they are
- Questions, such as within three business days?
- A presumption of openness
- Every executive session is a choice to conceal the public’s business
- Stockbridge council member resigned this week
- Afternoon collaborative session
- Minutes available no later than the next regular meeting
- Agendas changing
- Need to hold local government accountable; cannot depend on State Atty Genl
- Expose of Sam Olens on GWMAC.com
- Student tuition issue
- Juvenile arrest records
- Panelist wrapups
Here’s a video playlist:
Videos of Open Government Symposium in Macon
Open Government Symposium, VDT (OGS),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Center for Collaborative Journalism, Mercer University, Macon, GA, 17 October 2014.