Tonight the Lowndes County Commission will be voting on two rezonings that were considered a few weeks ago in the June 2018 Planning Commission meeting.
GLPC took 3/4 of an hour (by far the longest) on 4. REZ-2018-14 Jerry Stoker – Mulligan Road R-A and R-1 to P-D and 8 minutes on 2. REZ-2018-13 Sims, Sims, Jackson Beaver Rd E-A to R-1, before recommending both unanimously.
Second longest at 16 and a half minutes was the Valdosta case, 6. VA-2018-10 ADCO Investments – 3320 North Oak Street Ext – R-15 to R-P.
Here are LAKE videos of each GLPC agenda item, followed by a LAKE video playlist. See also the agenda.
- 1. Call to Order
- 1. (con’t) Invocation and Pledge
- 2. Approval of the Meeting Minutes
- 2. REZ-2018-13 Sims, Sims, Jackson Beaver Rd E-A to R-1
- 4. REZ-2018-14 Jerry Stoker – Mulligan Road R-A and R-1 to P-D
- 5. VA-2018-09 Christian Love Ministries 526 Griffin Ave C-H to C-N
- 6. VA-2018-10 ADCO Investments – 3320 North Oak Street Ext – R-15 to R-P
- 7. VA-2018-11 Yvette Waters – 500 Eask MLK Drive R-6 to O-P
- Other Business
- Thank you Celine Gladwin
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Videos: Developments on Mulligan Road and North Oak St. Ext.
Regular Session, Greater Lowndes Planning Commission (GLPC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 25 June 2018.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!