A third Lowndes County Case in west Valdosta near James Road, REZ-2016-15, was pulled from the agenda until next month to be sure it will be ready for review (but not withdrawn). One Valdosta case, CU-2016-02, was announced as withdrawn at the beginning of the meeting. The stormwater LDR changes apparently were mostly to remove description of very old previous material and various housekeeping including reflecting a rate increase the Valdosta City Council already approved back in June after a series of public hearings. Expect the Comprehensive Plan back next month: they didn’t examine it this time because the agenda was already very long.
- 1. Call to Order, Invocation, and Pledge
- 2. Approval of the Meeting Minutes: July 25, 2016
- 3. REZ -2016-16 Livingston Properties
- 5. CU-2016-02 Amrutbhai Patel (withdrawn)
- 4. REZ -2016-17 Grove Point
- 6. CU-2016-03 Windrush Land Company
- 7. VA-2016-10 Kelly Barcol
- 8. VA-2016-11 Ron Borders – 1805 Green Circle
- 9. VA-2016-12 Roger Budd Company – 402 East Mary Street
- 10. VA-2016-13 City of Valdosta LDR Text Amendments
- Other Business (Comp Plan Update) and Adjournment
Here’s a video playlist:
Videos: More northern subdivision rezonings + 6 Valdosta
Regular Session, Greater Lowndes Planning Commission (GLPC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 29 August 2016.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gaoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!