Where is the Lowndes County Commission getting the money for paving parts of nine roads? Who are they appointing to the Airport Authority and the South Georgia Community Service Board?
Here’s the agenda:
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, MAY 13, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — April 22, 2013
- Regular Session — April 23, 2013
- Valdosta/Lowndes County Airport Authority
- South Georgia Community Service Board
- Public Hearing — REZ — 2013-05 Zipperer/E. McCallum, 4850 Peat Moss Rd. R-10 to R-1, Well and Septic, ~2.7 acres
- For Consideration
- Beer License — C & M Country Store, LLC — 2295 New Statenville Hwy
- Beer and Wine License — Honest Enterprises, LLC — 4592 N. Valdosta Road
- Merciful Community Center Trust Indenture
- Building at Clyattville Park
- Bid – Soil cement, bituminous prime (with sand), and paving for Bayhill Drive, Pinewood Drive, Grand Pine Drive, Glenn Hill Drive, Bay Wood Drive, Bemiss Knights Academy Road North, a portion of Old Bemiss Road, Payton Place, and Dodd Road
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address