- 34:47 minutes to table 4:3 the quite large ~138 acres REZ-2017-09 Robert A. Register Estate, but of course the Lowndes County Commission could approve it anyway.
- 27:55 minutes to deny 4:3 the small 1.687 acres Lake Park rezoning LP-2017-08-04 Leona Register
- 2:51 minutes to unanimously recommend the medium 6.04 acres REZ-2017-07 Tomlinson
- and 5:53 minutes to unanimously approve tiny 0.84 acres REZ-2017-08 West Side Business Park
- 1. Call to Order, Invocation, and Pledge
- 2. Approval of the Meeting Minutes: July 31, 2017
- 3. LP-2017-08-04: Hwy 41 and 4-H Club Road, Rezone 1.687 acres from R-10 to C-C
- 4. REZ-2017-07 Tomlinson U.S. Highway 41 South, Rezone 6.04 acres from E-A to R-A
- 5. REZ-2017-08 WestSide Business Park 2806 Cameron Lane Rezone 0.84 ac C-G to C-H
6. REZ-2017-09 Robert A. Register Estate Rezone ~138 acres from R-1 to R-10 & C-C
Parcels 0199 212 and 0223A 001, REGISTER ROBERT A AKA R A REGISTER AS TRUSTEE, and parcels 0223A 005 and 0221C, REGISTER ROBERT A & IRENE TRUSTEES, Lowndes County Tax Assessors.
Here’s the LAKE video playlist:
Videos: Tiny to large, Lake Park and Lowndes County
Regular Session, Greater Lowndes Planning Commission (GLPC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 28 August 2017.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!