The Lowndes County Commission is holding a Special Presentation; apparently so special they don’t say what it is. Come see for yourself Monday morning at 8:30 or Tuesday evening at 5:30, whichever meeting they’re going to have the Special Presentation; the agenda doesn’t say that, either. And see what they do about an abandonment of a road and a deannexation request.
Here’s the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, APRIL 8, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Special Presentation
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — March 25, 2013
- Regular Session — March 26, 2013
- For Consideration
- Abandonment of Log Road (CR 8)
- Deannexation Request, Houser, 2990 Stallings Rd, 148-58A, ~36 acres, R-15 (City)
- Bid — Six Month Fuel Contract
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address